Imports, Exports, & Permit Applications
ProCargo Ensures Accurate & Timely
Delivery of Your Trophies.
Our trophy staff has been clearing trophies since 1987. John and Cindi Rulon have handled over 20,000 import safaris over their careers and have established customized programs for pro cargo that expedite clearance, reduce storage and ensure accurate and timely delivery of your trophies. You can pick and choose from our menu of services to give you the control of your shipment to the degree you feel comfortable with.
Our pre-hunt consultation will ensure that hidden challenges and problems can be recognized and minimized while hunting. Our post-hunt document review is crucial to reducing delays which can cause costly storage.
We keep fully abreast of the industry through active involvement with Houston Safari Club, Dallas Safari Club, Safari Club International, NRA, Texas Taxidermy Association, Texas trophy Hunters Association and other industry groups and associations.
Pro Cargo provides total hunt clearance services including:
- Pre-hunt consultation
- Pre-shipment document review
- Banking assistance with wires
- Customs-Agriculture approved bonded warehouse
- Consolidated delivery services
Pro Cargo export forwarding services include:
- Document retrieval, research, and collection
- Coordination with overseas agents
- CITES, Agriculture permit locations
- ISPM 15 approved packaging
- Expert staff of 20 to handle ocean and air shipment
Pro Cargo permit application services include:
- Permit services offered independent of brokerage/forwarding
- Document retrieval from overseas/domestic sources
- Coordination with DMA and foreign sources on population studies